Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Being nostalgic

Its an extra ordinary day for me... (14th feb)
I did not mean by that "extraordinary"( spcl or better den other days) but here it means ordinary in extra (excessively ordinary). I feel strange wen all d gals on d hostel floor wish each other a cheerful valentine's n, get phone calls, roses n gifts frm their lovers n discuss merrily their experience of being in love... I feel it so very irrelevent to me.. like I am an odd one out bt neways I have also decided this tym that...
I want mom to b my valentine cz she constanly loves me from even before my birth wid all my incapabilities, my insufficiency and inefficiency.. actually she lovea what I m,, regardless of any expectation of improvemnt in me..
now when am residing away from her I realise every now n then that what I left behind.. n miss her like anything... jz wanna say,, hugging her tight n letting all the pain flow in once.. I LOVE YOU MAA and it really feels great when people says that you are shadow of your mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment