Sunday, July 8, 2012

Show must go on

Life is what we make it.. because its completely our attitude which makes life Either easy or Difficult...


Every now and then Life throws challenges on me with such a great pressure that I feel like drowning, my tears rolled down, 1000 questions strikes that WHY ALWAYS ME?, many nights go sleepless looking at the consequences and reasons... and even i start questioning my own ability and credibility,, but when i look at the support which my mom endures on me... I realise,d I MUST BE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD THAT HE BESTOWED ME WITH SUCH A GENEROUS N HIGHLY DIGNIFIED MOTHER who knows how to treat me in my adversities and shape me for the day when I will be able to deliver something incredible to her and to this earth.. she let me look into the history that all those who became winners were never headed by an easy life.. and make me believe that whatever is being happening is good,, although I m not destined for that.. bcz wenevr something happens to us which we dont actually deserve den it has some specific reason behind that and to bring out an inborn manager from us to manage unanticipated outcomes of life. 


Right now what's incredible for me is this BELIEF that i vl come out of it soon... n whatever is being happening is not still as bad as it looks,, time has to pass.. it wil not remain constant forever as its life and show must go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment