Friday, May 12, 2023

I was missing for more than a Decade

 Its been 11 years that I published my first blog and then I added two more. 

thats it!

I forgot that an account exists over here and I was lost in so many things that it will take a while to update. I have been a writer since always but I never understood it too well. my nana, my mama-mami, my mother and my chacha, all have this trait.

Its been 12 years and today read my posts (just 3 over here) and I realized that I was so unpolished and guess what? I am still almost same. I wish I could just have worked on my writing skills and started it as my career.

I did so many things in so many fields but that didn't worked out for me. I feel like I made a Maze out of my life and now I am wandering in it looking for a way out. Well it was not all bad. My personal life took a flight. I got married to a loving and caring husband and then I gave birth to two beautiful babies. Ahh! what a bliss!

But yes, when I look at my career which is now lying fat on ground. I feel depressed. I saw my old self and realized that the younger me was much smart and capable. she never feared a poor English (even though in country like India it is a symbol of standard), she never though that she will fail and will not get up, or she cant't do it. Now when I have seen more life and understood it better, I have lost confidence in myself. Wish to be that girl again and rock the opportunities. 

I want to tell you all what I experienced, good or bad. I want more people to join me so that we can share more and feel belonged and help each other find a way out  from our self-made mazes.

come on! lets connect.


yours truely

Perfectly imperfect

Pooja


#reconnect #recollect #missingperiod #comeback #sharingiscaring #sendingloveandluck #personalblog #blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment